The KILO2200MR is the latest generation 7 x 25 mm laser rangefinding monocular with more range performance, tighter laser beam collimation and an upgraded milling reticle with smaller aiming circle for more precise ranging performance at extreme distances. All KILO’s feature the Lightwave DSP ranging engine with HyperScan with 4x per second range updates in scan mode.
• Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTMreports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
• Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, more accurate center aiming circle along with milling features.
• Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover results in MIL or MOA.
• LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
• Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
• Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment point.
• Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE GuaranteeTM and Electronics Limited Warranty.