PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube Mil-Spec
Machined from one piece of 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, PWS engineers were able to pack more features into the PWS buffer tube.
- Eliminating the castle nut, the PWS EBT’s unique indexing screw & plate system ensures secure fit and precise alignment.
- Features a lip that extends into the receiver to support the back of the carrier to compensate for carrier tilt.
- Unlike aftermarket items, PWS EBT QD attachments are machined directly into the aluminum for durability and weight savings.
- MK1 buffer tubes are fluted, creating channels for debris, and feature four drain holes on the bottom to allow for faster water drainage.
- Low contact points allow debris to fall into channels, while the Nickel Teflon coating keeps carbon from sticking.
- PWS machinists engrave the PWS logo directly into the 4140 carbon steel.
Construction – 6061 Al Length – 7.8” Diameter – 1.15” Width – 1.8” Weight – 5.5 oz