LaserMax Glock Sights 26,27,33 Gen 4 only
Glock 26,27, Gen4 Models Only GR Laser Description
Guide Rod Laser for Gen4 Glock 26/27/33
- Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips.
- Extremely rugged. The LaserMax Guide Rod Laser for GLOCK meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire).
- Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sightNo gunsmithing to your GLOCK required.
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock. Infra-Red versions are optimized for NVG characteristics.
- Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory* for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries.
- Accuracy. As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets.
- Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!