ECO 4X34 Scope w/Green Laser & NAV LED/ TAN
• 4X Magnification 34mm scope with two forward mounted Green Laser pod and Red/White LED Navigation light pod.
• Top mounted Backup Iron rear peep sight and Fiber Optic front sight post. There is three different mounting positions for the Iron Sights left and right offset and top 12 o'clock position.
• Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR® Micro Dot reflex dot sight base for mounting a secondary reflex optic to the top of the scope.
• There is also a 1.75" long Picatinny rail for mounting optics or accessories to the top of the scope. Black anodized aluminum body.
• Fully Adjustable Green Laser (Elevation & Windage).
• White & Red Navigation LED Lights for maneuvering in the Dark. Lower powered lighting helps preserves users night vision and their ability for their eyes to see in the dark. Supplements bright Tactical lights, which may be too bright to use for Navigation.
• New Glass Etched Urban Tactical Reticle (Blue illuminated) for Quick Target Acquisition. Electronic Control Panel for: Blue Reticle Illumination levels, Green Laser On/Off, and NAV LED Light cycles mode to Red LED/ White LED/ Off
• Electronic Control Panel for Blue Reticle Illumination levels, Green Laser On/Off and NAV LED Light: On/Off and Color LED Light selection (Red/ White)
• Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails• Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included)
• MAGNIFICATION: 4X
• MAGNIFICATION: 4X • RETICLE: URBAN TACTICAL (NEW RETICLE DESIGN)
• ILLUMINATED RETICLE COLOR: BLUE
• OBJECTIVE DIA.: 34mm
• EYE RELIEF: 2.3"
• EXIT PUPIL: 8.5mm
• FOV @ 100 YRDS: 29.2'
• CLICK VALUE: 1/4" MOA
• LENS COATING: GREEN
• BODY COLOR: TAN POWDER COATED ALUMINUM BODY
• LENGTH: 6.3• WEIGHT: 19.9 oz.
Dot Circle Center with Graduated Verticle and Horizontal lines