Level IIIA 3A Body Armor | ArmorCore | Bullet Proof Vest | Condor Sentry -TAN
- Lowest cost on the internet!
- Always FAST SHIPPING! No one likes to wait on receiving a new toy :)
- Our plate shape is the most universal configuration, fitting most if not all plate carriers
- Other listing have plates with jagged edges which will wear down your vest over time
- We provide many options to our clients including plate carriers and other types of L3A & L3 Plates
- We have a professional, secure web presences; not just a star seeker on ebay
- Emergency Drag Handle
- Quick Adjust Shoulder Straps
- Hook and Loop Webbing Panels & Adjusted Guides
- Padded Mesh Interior Lining
- Quick Release Buckles
- Easy Access Plate Pockets
- Waist Size: 30" - 46" Adjustable | Holds M or L Plates (Up to 10" x 13")
- (2) High Quality Level III ArmorCore Plates (10x12) Rated NIJ Level IIIA
- Tested with multiple handgun rounds including .44 Mag @ 10 yards (Zero Penetration)
- Plate edges are smooth and free from burrs or sharp edges
- The plates are cut for an ambidextrous comfortable fit
- Each plate weighs 3lbs 14oz and is a 1/2 inch thick
**This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance Body Armor.**
It is important to remember that nothing is "bulletproof" and that there are many variables at play which allow any type of armor to stop a given object. There will always be danger in these types of situations.
We will only sell armor to law-abiding adults who have no felony convictions, and are not involved with criminal organizations. Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor. We will only ship to states where Body Armor is allowed, please know your local and federal laws prior to purchasing. By purchasing, you agree to this and all terms listed on this page, and River Ridge Enterprises
By purchasing you assume all risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed.
River Ridge Enterprises and any of its affiliates assume NO liability.
We neither assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us any liability in connection with the sale or use of the goods sold, and there are no oral agreements or warranties collateral to or affecting this agreement. We hereby give notice that any statement made by us in the sale of the goods, shall not create any warranty that the goods shall be fit for any particular purpose. Statements, images or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty of the goods in any way. We specifically disavow any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the goods.
We do not cover any consequential damages, and our liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective goods. This product is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer. We are not an insurer, and bear no liability for any use, misuse, or failure to perform. All warranties including the implied warranties of fitness and merchantability. Incidental and/or consequential damages are excluded. Purchaser covenants and agrees that the purchaser or his/her heirs, agents, assigns shall NEVER bring any action in any court of law from any dispute arising from the Purchase and Sale of product(s) sold by River Ridge Reloading or any of its affiliates. If any part of these terms is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such shall not affect the validity of any other part of these terms. Headings are for convenience only, and do not limit or affect these Terms. These terms may be updated without prior notice.